Pacific National COVID19 update
A massive THANK YOU to each and every Member at this time. You are all going above and beyond to get PN through very difficult and challenging situations.
The RTBU National Office is in daily contact with PN Management, receiving updates and putting forward your concerns. As this situation is changing rapidly, it’s important that the lines of communication remain very open.
Commencing Monday 23 March 2020, there will be weekly phone hook-ups between the RTBU and Senior PN Management. This will be the opportunity to have open and transparent communications and to ensure that Members’ health, welfare and safety are at the forefront of PN operations under these extraordinary circumstances.
RTBU Members are reminded that, even during times of uncertainty, proper process must still continue. Such as:
- Working to your Enterprise Agreements;
- WHSE Committees to be run normally i.e. with a quorum and the HSR present;
- Major changes to be properly consulted with the workforce and the RTBU;
- HSR’s being able to continue their legal obligations under the Act;
- Risk Assessments to be carried out as per normal; and
- Access to proper Leave entitlements.
If the above IS NOT occurring, please speak to your Workplace Delegate or Organiser.
Above all, please take care of yourselves and others. What is happening around us is unprecedented, and it is normal to feel anxious and scared.
But you’re not alone, and if you need to speak to someone, reach out. Your RTBU family is here to support you.
SOLIDARITY IS UNION BUSINESS