National Locomotive Division Meeting
Representatives from Locomotive Divisions across the country will meet in Sydney on the 20th and 21st June to discuss matters effecting the Division nationally.
Among the agenda items tabled for the meeting are:
– The development and enforcement of National Standards
– National Fatigue Legislation – delegates will look to develop a strategy for the next 3 years;
– National Drug and Alcohol Standards – delegates will look to develop a strategy / campaign for swab testing
– The introduction of more regular meetings of the National Locomotive Division
– The need for Divisional unity and assistance when required
– National Medical Standards for Cat 1 Rail Safety Workers
– National Cab Standards
The NSW Locomotive Division will be represented by Dave Mathie, Brett Rosser, Mark Supple, Peter Bull and Robert Hayden.