Transport NOW, out now
The latest edition of the RTBU National Office’s policy newsletter, Transport NOW, has just been released.
This edition features:
– Big business comes out against the privatisation of rail and port infrastructure;
– Nanva fires up the NSW Labor Conference;
– Rail Safety Regulator to leave;
– Aurizon slashes jobs, buys mine;
– Concern over in-cab recording devices; and
– News updates from around the grounds – including the surprise endorsement of Canberra’s light rail project from US rap legend Coolio!