National Rally to Protect Our Jobs!
The Turnbull Government has waged war on all workers with the ABCC laws.
New ABCC laws means in the construction industry:
• Jobs will be lost
• Lives will be lost – safety is at risk
• Job security will be gone
• Limits on casual workers are banned
• More temporary visa workers
• No priority for local workers
• Apprenticeships under threat
• No limits on overtime
• No proper rest breaks
Take action on March 9 and show solidarity with all workers.
Date: Thursday, March 09, 2017
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Where: Governor Phillip Tower
Join thousands of unionists around the country as we stand up against these laws.